Eleeka Jiha, 19. 30 January 1995.
I have my own hero and he teach me how to fly.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

2014 : NEW YEAR !



Hey, assalamualaikum peeps.
Rasanya tak terlambat lagi kot nak say Welcome to 2014 .
So before that I just wanna say thank you very much to everyone that have been with me in 2013.
Tak kesah lah ada untuk happiness atau sadness .
Well , semua yang berlaku ada hikmah kan , bagi yang muncul dalam hidup aku just for the sadness , i've learn something from you :)
What it is , biar aku jelaa yang tahu untuk diri aku .


For the first i just wanna say thanks to my cause always give me everything that i need .
Next to Nur Haiqa Shamsuri and Nur Shafiqah Abdullah that always accept me and always be with me.
Then to my senior that always be with me as my sister and brother . I also wanna say thanks to Nafis Lutfillah for being my bestfriend and sometimes as my brotha . He's the only one guy that never stop to support me . And for the rest Azim Daim Azlan the guy that i spent my new year eve with , second is Fadhli who is my first boy friend at KPTM KL and Fadhil , Fathuddin , Ameen .

Okay bila masuk tahun baru mesti semua orang akan cakap pasal "AZAM" . Untuk tahun nie aku tade azam yg specific but just berazam untuk jadi better person than 2013 . Just i got my own wishlist for 2014 .


1. Harrods Purse
2. Ironic watch
3. Cute bracelet
4. Beautiful diary
5. Topman's boots

okayy , just that for today . Wish me luck for my 3rd semester .
Happy New Year !





No comments:

Post a Comment