Eleeka Jiha, 19. 30 January 1995.
I have my own hero and he teach me how to fly.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 6 January 2013

hello my future boyfriend :D


hello my future boyfriend can you be cute like him ?
tehee :3
wanna share about my future boyfriend .
hey , my mom say i must have a boyfriend right now and always pray may Allah give me a guys that can always be with me .
haha , it's not too early huh mum ?
okay , the first thing is the boy must fight for me if he really love me .
for me its really stupid if the boy just let the girls go without any effort .
next , i want a boy that respect my family .
you are not respect my family ?
go die ah .
my family always be the first thing in my life .
got it ?
and yeah , the other girls want ,
loyal , responsible , caring , loving and etc .
haa , and addition for my future boyfriend ,
please be sporting .
esspecially when snap a picture .
i love camera . i love picture . i love pose .
so please be sporting and snap picture with me together !
wehuu , camera time !
1 , 2 , 3 and peace !
like seriously i dont know how can i handle with a boy that do not like to snap a picture .
hey , did you know it's really wonderful when we can see so many pose we did ?
and sometime stupid pose and stupid face .
haha XD
i don't care !
then , can i have a boy that protactive ?
because to me i too small than the other girls outside .
so if i go to the crowded place , i feel like wanna cry !
i need a space lah ! 
did you dont see me , huh ?
hah !
i love surprise !
please know that okay ,
my present for my birthday can you ask the abang postman send to me ?
woaa , suddenly ,
*knock knock*
postman : ada bungkusan untuk Eleeka Jiha Abdul Razak .
when i open it , yeah !
that is present for my birthday !
yeah , i just dreaming :( *cry*
lastly , of course the boy that can be my khalifah :)
that bring me to Allah .

*berharap sangat hacker tuh ta baca sekarang nie .*
dok kacau-2 aku , kat tangan tuh tak berhenti dengan fone ,
kang tah mana-2 perempuan dtg serang aku .
tanya-2 gf si hacker tuh .
memang aku campak semua barang yg aku larat nak angkat .
beware eh hacker !

xoxo
Eleeka Jiha

No comments:

Post a Comment