Eleeka Jiha, 19. 30 January 1995.
I have my own hero and he teach me how to fly.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 9 December 2012

we are done with our school .

Assalamualaikum and hello there !
Well , i'm not a school student anymore :')
Can I dont want to end up all of this ? Can just let me always in the school ?
yeah , I know I can't .
there's a lots of memories that I won't forget it .
After this I can't eat at the canteen anymore , going anywhere with my friends and being the annoying girl in my class .
Life must go on right ..
hey friends , please know that I always love you and will not forget all of you .
Good luck for the new life over there .

5 Account - 2012 

Stephen Escobia

my beloved Eyfa

my buddys 

Nurhidayah , almost cry when i hug her tightly for the last time .

that's me :)
*the last day wear school uniform*



the only one memories of 5Account :')


xoxo
Eleekajiha

No comments:

Post a Comment